27.6.13

BALENCIAGA MENS SPRING 14

I loved this collection, there isn't a single item that I wouldn't wear. Alexander Wang is continuously proving that he is making the brand bigger and better, with even more modern clothing and styling. The collection featured little colour, with a varied range of materials, the ensembles looked sharp, casual and well constructed. Take a look at my favourite looks below.

Love:

I'm dying over that jacket, I love the material choice.

The whole look is great, you can never go wrong in black
I really like the shirt here, I've never seen it before and it looks great
My favourite look from the show, I like the colour of the jacket, with the cleanliness of the shirt and shorts. It's very perfected and clean-cut
Marvellous



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig