26.6.13

BOTTEGA VENETA MENS SPRING 14

The collection presented was masculine with various uses of casual items, the classic suit was presented numerous times, with the addition of geometric prints and materials. The pieces were very wearable for any man, with a particular few, reserved for specific fashionista's. The collection was finished with a grand finale of suited male models.


Love:


Clement Chaubernaud opening the show, wearing a classic suit.

I love this top Arthur is wearing, I'd wear it
I like the smart pants, with the black turtle neck, under the outerwear.
The jumper is amazing
I like the tee with a short-sleeve shirt, it looks good
Hate:

I loathe the shape of the shirt, it looks messy and outdated
Likewise
What did you think?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig