29.6.13

BURBERRY MENS SPRING 14

Creative director, Christopher Bailey created a colourful collection, with the theme of relaxed styling. The elegance of Burberry was prominent, in the forms of sharp, smart looks and bold trench coats. However, there were elements of relax themes, these items had simple structuring and casual styling. 

Love:

The colours really stand out and make this look bold

Minus the snood, the look is great
I like the over-laying of the vest, it's rather impractical and simply looks interesting
I like the tee, I like the length
Mainly all black will always catch my eye, this is a pleasant look 

Hate:

I don't like the jumper, the colour choice is wrong, the stitching is wrong, it's not a good look
Benjamin wears a hideous snood and an unattractive backpack






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig