12.6.13

DKNY PRE S/S 14

I loved this collection, everything about it is amazing! I've never before been so excited about DKNY, but here it is. The whole collection is very edgy, with heavy use of leather and casual motifs. Donna Karan is able to juxtapose feminine colours, with masculine pieces, creating a very wear-able collection! Check out my favourite pieces below.


Love:

I love this look, the light touch of pink material, almost hiding underneath the heavy jacket. I like the mix of high and low, with a strong heel.

Very wearable and fun, I think it looks very sophisticated and fashionable with the colour combination.
Sport luxe, I love it!
The bomber jacket is killing me, the sleeves are amazing
Very casual, I'm seeing 'New York VS London'. I think it's a great look
This reminds me of Givenchy, the jumper with lace materials. I think it looks effortless
10/10 - Nothing left to say.
Not the strongest of looks, but the styling is very clean and prim.
I like the materials used, perhaps too much however. I do like the jacket on its own.
A beautiful ending for DKNY PRE S/S 14
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This collection is gorgeous, the second look with the black and gold combination is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I loved this collection! One of the best resort shows I have seen, so far :-)

      Delete
  2. okay i'm obsessed with this collection! I love the shoes! it's very sporty & I love metallics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna Karan did an amazing job, I loved it too!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig