21.6.13

GIVENCHY PRE S/S 14

The collection featured clean whites, dynamic prints and plenty of shapes. I've always loved the photographs produced for Givenchy campaigns and this one, doesn't disappoint. The collection proposes day-wear, with simple white ensembles. At the same time, presenting night out in New York. Take a look at the best and worst looks below.


Love:

I adore this look, there's something about the cleanliness and crisp shapes. It's a very simple look, but simplicity is key.

The dress is amazing, I like the print, the design, the whole thing! It looks wonderful
A very evening-look, the up-scale dress with a casual jacket. 
The trousers are very dynamic, I like the detailing with the print work.
Two tonal materials, with strict tailoring and large pants. It's a very edgy look.

Hate:

I feel like the lace pants are too much, if it were simple white trousers, it may look better.
I think the shoe choice is where it went wrong, a modern white heel (seen previously) would've been better
Just too much, with matching heels too?
It's the denim, there's nothing special about the material choice. Although the shape is very interesting. I loathe that penguin print, it doesn't look nice
There is absolutely nothing spectacular about this look, a little bit on the safe side.




SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig