14.1.14

DOLCE AND GABBANA F/W 14















































There's something about this F/W 14 collection, which keeps me coming back for more. Usually I'd view a collection, post about it and forget it a couple of seasons later. But there's something awfully unique and creative about the collection which the designer duo presented, whether its the medieval influence, or the chain hood, or the romantic crowns for the male models, this truly is the epitome of D&G style. Italian and Sicilian influences, a strong and masculine man was what the boys had in mind.

Overall the collection was great, Domenico and Stefano chose a great bunch of boys to walk in the show, both new and model veterans like Garrett Neff and Adam Senn to newbies like Misa Patinszki. This keeps me wondering about womenswear and what the boys will present then. Stay tuned for more menswear shows, and womens very soon! 


What did you think of this collection?
Let me know, in the comments below.


v.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Really really loved this collection. Some of the outfits would look a bit much wearing all together but wearing individual pieces would add a cool touch to an outfit. I loved the teal jeweled scarf and the hats that looked like knight's armor. The crowns are so cool too but I don't know if they are really wearable :/ other than that, the collection was creative and incorporated 1500's England with 2014 style <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree 100%. It would be rather difficult to pull of a chain hoodie aha, thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. p.s I am obsessed with Misa Patinszki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't even get me started! I love this guy!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig