3.1.14

HELLO DOCTOR MARTEN!



Happy new year! I hope you've all had an amazing time during the holidays, with all your loved ones. Now it's time to kick off 2014 with a fresh start. Lately I've been very inspired by the idea of reinvention and rebirth, to start on a whole different path and create something new. As you can see, I've changed quite a few things, it's no longer Chromati-c, it's simply Victor Vu. I hope you enjoy seeing this new side of me, and walk this journey with me.

What better way to begin 2014 than shopping in London. As seen previously in my Wishlist 4.0, I went to pick up a these lovely shoes today. Check out the shoes in more photos after the jump. I'll try to post consistently and keep my blog updated. Stay tuned for an outfit post, coming this Monday. Finally, I wish you all the best and happiness in 2014~!






























"Ever since 1 April 1960, when Dr. Martens boots first rolled off the production line and onto the feet of postmen, policemen and everyday workers, our reputation for durability has become footwear folklore. Over 100 millions pairs later, our belief in making things to last is as strong as it's ever been."






Like this post? Leave a comment below!

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr Bloglovin'

v.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. have to get these. w/ a skirt and tights! ohhh I can see it now! haha

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig