18.1.14

RAF SIMONS F/W 14











































Raf Simons presented his F/W 14 collection earlier this week, which he collaborated with American artist, Sterling Ruby. The collection boasts an artistic, visual appearance with abstract prints and bold colour combinations. This collection is much more suited for the fashionable man and not the average Joe, the collection focuses on a contemporary edge in the forms of 'space-like' prints such as images of Earth and various rocky terrains, printed on the items.

Although most of his collections are unique, this just may prove to be a little far out. With a view of his past collections, the clothes were tailored and adjusted to fit his vision of creativity. This collection features some wearable pieces, whilst the others are mainly for visual impact in editorials. I'm not too impressed with this collection, nor am I entirely disappointed, sorry Raf.


What did you think of this collection?
Let me know, in the comments below.


v.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I loved this collection! It reminded me of 80's abstract art. It was so funky and fresh. The last trench with the blue stripe is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, this wasn't to my taste, I felt like it was too messy for me.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig