25.8.14

BACK TO SCHOOL

All looks from EastDane.com

























School is coming soon and it's time to prepare some killer looks for the fall/winter seasons. I wanted to do a simple outfit today and I chose various items from different designers such as Carven and 3.1 Phillip Lim. EastDane.com is also doing a special 'Back To School' collection, showcasing perfect looks for school which are casual and simple.

- The knit cable is from Carven - £357
- The trousers are Theory - £147
- The dress shoes are MSGM - £288
- The backpack is 3.1 Phillip Lim - £685
- The simple watch is Braun - £131

I'll do another outfit post soon, featuring all my new items that I bought. In the mean time, be sure to follow me on Instagram or Tumblr, for daily fashion posts.




v.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig