20.8.14

NEW BALANCE 373

























Hello everyone, how are you? I understand that I haven't posted in quite a while and that's because I've been keeping very busy. I want to begin by saying that I have scored 2 new internships in less than a month. The first is a sales assistant position at a costume jewellery store on Brick Lane in London. The job is very easy and looks great sitting on my resumé. The next internship is for a new fashion boutique, which I will be talking about in more weeks to come. The site offers edgy, unique and avant-garde fashion, which has never been done before. It's still in it's launching stages and I am very excited to be apart of the team, taking control of the social media aspects.

I'll try my best to write as often as possible, keeping you updated in all things fashion. I hope you've all been keeping busy and productive this summer, and I'll see you soon.































Like this post? Leave a comment below!

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr Bloglovin'

v.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig